- Experience with cost control, adherence to food and labor budgets, and inventory management.
- Excellent cost controls with the ability to keep the prime cost low.
- NRA (National Restaurant Association) certification in Safety, Sanitation and Nutrition.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills; ability to effectively lead large teams of front and back of house staff.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills; adaptable; enjoy new challenges.
- Strong knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable as well as P.O.S. systems.
- Willingness and ability to perform a wide variety of administrative and operational tasks.
- Knowledgeable of restaurant safety practices and experience in handling city inspections: Fire, Health, etc.
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and graphic design programs.
Certified Sommelier (Levels 1&2) with Court of Master Sommeliers.
Certified Sommelier (Levels 1,2&3) with United States Sommelier Association.
Certified California Wine Appellation Specialist (CWAS) with San Francisco Wine School.
Certified Specialist of Wine (CSW) with Society of Wine Educators.
Certified French Wine Scholar (FWS) with French Wine Society.
UC Davis Extension – UC Davis, CA 10/13 – 11/13
Introduction to Sensory Evaluation of Wine
Introduction to Wine Analysis
International Culinary Center School – Campbell, CA 01/13 – 04/13
CERTIFIED SOMMELIER (LEVELS 1&2); COURT OF MASTER SOMMELIERS
Society of Wine Educators 05/13 – 07/13
CERTIFIED SPECIALIST OF WINE (CSW)
French Wine Society 08/13 – 10/13
CERTIFIED FRENCH WINE SCHOLAR (FWS)
United States Sommelier Association, Inc – Livermore, CA 11/12 – 12/12
CERTIFIED SOMMELIER (LEVELS 1,2&3)
San Francisco Wine School – San Francisco, CA 08/12 – 11/12
CERTIFIED CALIFORNIA WINE APPELLATION SPECIALIST (CWAS)
City College of San Francisco – San Francisco, CA
Beginning and Conversational Spanish: 06/06 – 09/07
California Culinary Academy – San Francisco, CA
ASSOCIATE OF OCCUPATIONAL STUDIES DEGREE, LE CORDON BLEU
Honors Graduate in CULINARY ARTS: January 30, 2004
Honors Graduate in HOSPITALITY & RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT: January 14, 2005
General Manager: Coriander Gourmet Thai Restaurant, San Francisco, CA 02/09 – 08/12
Consultant / General Manager: Gingerfruit Restaurant, San Francisco, CA 05/11 – 07/11
Restaurant Manager: Catch Seafood Restaurant, San Francisco, CA 01/07 – 01/09
Restaurant Manager: Dante’s Seafood Grill, Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 03/05 – 09/06